Newsletters + Reports
At Copley, we believe in transparency and want the community to hold us accountable for ensuring that we continue to serve and strive to fulfill our mission.
Each year we produce and distribute an annual report that includes our financial reports and our Community Benefits Report.
To receive a print copy of our annual report, contact Copley’s Community Relations office at 802.888.8302 or write to:
Attention: Community Relations
528 Washington Highway
Morrisville, VT 05661
Community Health Needs Assessment
Copley Hospital regularly conducts community health needs assessments.
We do so to help Copley fulfill its mission, specifically to improve the health status of the people of the community by providing the highest quality of care regardless of ability to pay.
Our assessment process invites feedback from community stakeholders as well as reviews relevant data and publications published by government and non-profit agencies from within the Copley community and state-wide.
Our assessment was designed to fulfill the requirements of the Federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) as well as support an initiative of the Vermont Department of Health in building an integrated, learning health care system.
Copley Hospital’s current Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Plan is available below.
Thank you for your interest in the health of our community.
- 2022 Community Health Needs Assessment Progress Report
- 2021 Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Plan
- 2021 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2020 Community Health Needs Assessment Progress Report
- 2019 Community Health Needs Assessment Progress Report
- 2018 Community Health Needs Assessment Progress Report
- 2018 Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Plan
- 2018 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
- 2017 Community Health Needs Assessment Progress Report
Healthy Recipes, Wellness Classes & Events Plus More…
Each edition of Copley’s community newsletter, The Copley Courier, has information you can use as well as interesting news about Copley Hospital.
The Copley Courier is published three times a year and in addition to being posted here, it is also distributed as an insert in community papers.