Copley is able to care for our community because of the many generous donors who give to Copley’s Annual Fund and special campaigns.
They understand that it is not the size of the gift, but participation that matters.
Your participation helps Copley to stay current and responsive; able to meet the anticipated and the unforeseen needs of our patients and our community.
Ways to Give
- Contribute online now
- Donate by Mail
- Memorial Gifts
- Honor, Tribute or Holiday Gifts
- Matching Gifts
- Gifts of Stock
- Leave Copley in Your Will
- Gifts of Retirement Plans or Life Insurance
- Charitable Gift Annuities – Donate and Receive an Income for Life
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Volunteer your Time and Talent
Copley Hospital Foundation Committee
Copley is grateful to the Foundation Committee of the Board of Trustees. This committee is made up of community members, all volunteer, who are dedicated to raising money for Copley Health Systems, Inc.
Our dynamic Foundation Committee:
Michael Alexander, Stowe
Michael Cassidy, Greensboro
Denise Cushwa, Stowe
Clive Gray, Greensboro
Peter Kramer, Morrisville
Tod Mann, Greensboro
Elaine Nichols, Stowe
Heather Sargent, Morrisville
Carl Szlachetka, Hyde Park
Jamey Ventura, Hyde Park
Copley Health Systems President is an active member with the group. In addition, the committee works directly with Dean Mudgett, Copley’s Director of Development & Community Relations.
Community support has long been a tradition at Copley and the Foundation Committee encourages community support in a number of ways, including providing philanthropic leadership, donating time, offering advice, assisting with events, serving as ambassadors for Copley at community events and hosting gatherings on behalf of Copley.
There’s a Need and Together We Can Meet It:
Gifts to Copley’ Annual Fund help support the following:
- Charitable Care Program to ensure care for all regardless of ability to pay
- Chaplaincy Fund to help support the work of Chaplain Alden Launer in serving our patients, family members and fellow co-workers in need.
- Endowment Fund to help secure Copley’s future financial health
- Medical Equipment to help Copley purchase equipment needed to meet the ever evolving standards of care.
You may choose to restrict your gift to support any one of the above or allow us to use your gift where it is most needed.
In recent years, community support has helped Copley:
- open the James and Mary Louise Carpenter Surgical Center
- purchase a new Gamma Camera for our nuclear medicine program
- expand our Emergency Department, improving patient comfort
- maintain and replace life-saving equipment, and
- provide quality health care to all, regardless of ability to pay