Orthopedics + Sports Medicine
Experience When You Need it Most
Our focus on patient-centered care, highly experienced professionals, and leading-edge technologies ensure you receive the very best orthopedic care and treatment.
Mansfield Orthopaedics specializes in pain-relieving treatments, groundbreaking resurfacing procedures and highly advanced total joint replacement surgeries. Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons are among the region’s leaders in expertise in joint replacement.
Mansfield Orthopaedics offers on-site radiology services – including x-rays and MRIs.
Many of our orthopedic specialists are outdoor enthusiasts, making us particularly well-suited to serve the active, four-season lifestyle of our patients. We understand your desire to get back to doing the things you love.
Leading Edge Technology
Our team of surgeons and other medical providers are committed to providing advanced orthopedic care. We offer the latest in orthopedic surgery technology and the newest techniques, with a focus on minimally invasive surgery.
We offer our orthopedic patients education and an interactive exercise program post-surgery through Force Therapeutics. Patients are provided with an account and a tailored regimen for their specific surgery.
A Full Continuum of Orthopaedic Care
- State-of-the-art medical and surgical care.
- Highly trained, experienced, and trusted orthopedic surgeons working with an expert team that includes advanced practitioners, nurses, technicians and rehabilitation therapists.
- Commitment to providing patient education on all possible treatment options, encouraging early mobility after surgery, pain management, and successful rehabilitation.
- Total Joint Replacement class to prepare you and your family for the entire joint replacement experience.
Orthopaedic Services provided include:
- Joint Replacement, including Ankle, Hip, Shoulder, Knee and Partial Knee
- Custom Implants – minimally invasive knee replacement surgery
- Arthritis Care
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Hand and Wrist Care
- Shoulder Care
- Hip and Knee Care
- Foot and Ankle Care
- Fracture and Trauma Care
- Sports Medicine
Learn more about the orthopedic specialties offered at Mansfield Orthopaedics.
Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Mansfield Orthopaedics at Copley
555 Washington Highway
Morrisville, VT 05661
6 North Main Street
Waterbury, VT 05676
Nicholas Antell, MD
Brian C. Aros, MD
John C. Macy, MD
Joseph S. McLaughlin, MD
Bryan C. Monier, MD
Ciara Hollister, DPM
Alexis K. Gagne, PA-C
Mae Hickory, AGNP-C
Sharon Mansfield, FNP-C
Nella D. Wennberg, PA-C
Stuart Sutherland, PA-C
Richard James, MD
David Turro, PA
Kristin Ely, PA
Stacey Duff, RN
Kevin McNamara, DPM
Tony Lora, AT-C
Conditions treated include:
- Arthritis and Osteoporosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fingertip Injuries, including Trigger Finger
- Broken bones and injuries
- Dislocations, Fractures, Sprains, and Tears
- Ligament, Nerve and Tendon Injuries
- Joint and muscle Instability or Injuries
- Partial and Total Knee Replacement
- Tendinitis and Bursitis
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injuries
- And more
Joint Replacement Services
Our orthopaedic surgeons are among the region’s leaders in expertise in joint replacement for:
Mansfield Orthopaedics’ specialists are committed to providing patient education on all possible treatment options, encouraging early mobility after surgery, pain management, and successful rehabilitation. For patients whose treatment includes total joint replacement, patient education includes enrollment in Force Therapeutics, a patient navigation platform and one-to-one preoperative education with our clinic nurse.
Our patient-centered care, highly experienced professionals, and leading-edge technologies ensure you receive the very best orthopedic care and treatment.
To learn more about joint replacement in general, we recommend the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons educational website.
Embracing research and collaboration is fundamental to our philosophy of care.
Our physicians strive to continuously improve the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and disorders. They stay updated on the latest developments and findings in academic medicine and conduct clinical research to inform best practices for the clinic and surgical program. Learn more about clinical research at Mansfield Orthopaedics.