Volunteering at Copley
Volunteers are the lifeblood of Copley and our community.
They range in age and come from all walks of life.
One thing they all have in common: their willingness to make a difference in the lives of others.
We are fortunate to have such a committed group of individuals.
Thank you to all Copley Hospital’s volunteers; together they donate more than 17,000 hours of service annually.
You Can Make a Difference
Copley Hospital offers a variety of ways for volunteers to make a difference. Opportunities range from:
- welcoming and assisting patients and visitors at the Information Desk
- working in the hospital gift shop
- working at Second Chance Thrift Shop
- be a home knitter and warm hats & accessories for our newborns
- clerical support
- be a caring presence to our patients, reading or chatting with them
For Information on Volunteering at Copley
Contact Jill Baker in Community Relations at 888-8302 or Email