Volunteering at Copley
Due to COVID-19 Copley’s Volunteer Program is on hold for the safety of our dedicated volunteers, staff, patients and visitors.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of Copley and our community.
They range in age and come from all walks of life.
One thing they all have in common: their willingness to make a difference in the lives of others.
We are fortunate to have such a committed group of individuals.
Thank you to all Copley Hospital’s volunteers; together they donate more than 17,000 hours of service annually.
You Can Make a Difference
Copley Hospital offers a variety of ways for volunteers to make a difference. Opportunities range from:
- welcoming and assisting patients and visitors at the Information Desk
- working in the hospital gift shop
- working at Second Chance Thrift Shop
- be a home knitter and warm hats & accessories for our newborns
- clerical support
- be a caring presence to our patients, reading or chatting with them
For Information on Volunteering at Copley
Contact Jill Baker in Community Relations at 888-8302 or Email