We welcome family and friends as an important part of our patients’ recovery process.
Please follow these guidelines to help us maintain patient safety and infection control.
If you need help, please speak with one of our staff.
- Visiting Hours are from 6:30am – 8:00pm daily.
- Visitors should use only the Main Entrance (Main Lobby entrance).
- Visitors are asked to sign in; use the guest book in the Main Lobby.
- Two visitors per patient at a time please.
- No visitors under the age of 12, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors with signs of illness will not be permitted to visit.
- Visitors should use hand sanitizer before and after visiting.
In Addition, In The Birthing Center
- Mother-to-be may be accompanied by a support person and siblings of the newborn.
- Visiting hours are not limited in the Birthing Center.
- Parking is free and always available.
- Please do not park in reserved areas, which are marked by signs and/or symbols.
- If you should need assistance with your vehicle, please contact the hospital operator at 802-888-8888.
Gifts For Patients
- Please check with a nurse before bringing gifts, especially food or drink, to a patient.
- If, as a patient, you accept gifts, please check with the nurse to make sure it is appropriate and safe, given your treatment, for you to enjoy.
- Please understand that you may be asked to leave the room while we care for your loved one.
- Help us provide a restful environment for all patients by being quiet and courteous.
- Please turn your mobile phones and pagers to vibrate and if you must talk on the phone, please do so quietly.
- Please let us know what we can do to make you and your loved one comfortable.