Copley’s Birthing Center offers you the kind of personal, attentive care that only a small community-based and family-oriented facility can offer.
It’s the kind of place where members of our community care enough to hand-knit cozy warm caps for every one of our new arrivals.
That means you get intimate, personal care from staff that’s like an extended family.
We’re here to do more than just deliver a happy, healthy baby into your arms. We’re here to help your family by giving you the tools, the support, and the confidence you need to start your new life off on the right foot.
We listen to what is important to you, and then use our expertise to help facilitate your birthing choices, plus all the details, big and small, that will make this miraculous event as positive, rewarding, and healthy as possible.
Our Qualified, Caring Staff includes:
- Certified Nurse-Midwives
- Certified Lactation Support
- Doula-trained RNs
Birthing Center Services provided include:
- Underwater Births
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
- Pain Management including Nitrous Oxide
- Birthing Balls
- Birthing Stools
- 24/7 Partner Visiting Privileges (including overnight stay)
- Kitchen for Snacks
- Special fine dining meal for mom and partner
Classes and Support Offered:
- Prenatal Birthing Classes
- Breastfeeding Counseling
- Infant Hearing Screening
- Infant PKU Screening
- Car Seat Education
- Preventing Shaken Baby Syndrome
Available 24 hours, 7 days a week
528 Washington Highway
Morrisville, VT 05661
Colleen Toomey Describes Her Copley Birthing Experience
The Women’s Center Pregnancy Resources
Are you expecting a baby and have questions?
The Women’s Center at Copley has created an online resource center to help expecting moms navigate their pregnancy.
With content curated by our nurse midwives, these resources offer guidance on:
- Breastfeeding, nutrition, and postpartum care
- Caring for illness during pregnancy
- Helping children prepare for a new baby in the family
- How your body changes and how to help
- Resources for each trimester of your pregnancy
- Postpartum discharge education