Appointments: Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
604 Washington Highway (next to Health Center Building)
Morrisville, VT 05661
Cole Pearson, RN
Rise VT – Lamoille Program Manager
Wellness is proactive prevention versus reactive treatment. We work with you to find a healthy balance in nutrition, physical activity, and stress management. We teach you ways to better manage any chronic condition you may have.
At Copley, Community Wellness Takes Many Different Form
From birthing classes to flu vaccine clinics, to healthy living workshops, Copley Hospital’s Wellness Center provides a variety of health improvement services to help people of all ages personally manage their health.
Classes and Events
Check out our calendar of classes and events; you can register online. Many of our classes are free, but some do require a fee; advance registration is always appreciated.
- AARP Smart Driver Class – a one-day, 4-hour course designed for drivers age 50 and older.
- Childbirth Education Classes – a 5-week session for expectant parents who wish to experience birth with knowledge, confidence, increased comfort and active involvement for this major life event.
- Heart Saver for Beginners & Recertification – be trained to recognize an emergency and act! Participants will identify and care for breathing and cardiac emergencies in adult, infants, and children.
Class provides certification and re-certification.
- Community Based First Aid Course – In one session, you’ll learn the basics of immediate first aid. Meets OSHA and state requirements.
- You & Your Diabetes (Diabetes Education) – work 1:1 with a Certified Diabetes Educator to learn how to control your blood sugar and reduce the impact diabetes can have on your health. We work in coordination with your physician.
Check our calendar of classes and events for support groups.
You can also check under Community Resources for more groups.
- Diabetes Support Group – free and open to people living with diabetes and their families
Meets at Copley Hospital Wellness Center
- Alzheimer’s Support Group – Spouses, families, and caregivers enjoy a safe, comfortable space to share experiences, information, and support. Meets at Lamoille Home Health & Hospice the third Thursday of every month.
Book a Program for Yourself or Your Organization
We regularly hold classes, demonstrations, workshops, and one-on-one and group coaching sessions.
Schools, businesses, and community organizations book us for on-site presentations. Call us and we will be happy to customize a presentation to meet your needs:
- Screenings to track weight, BMI, blood sugar, cholesterol, HDL and blood pressure
- Bicycle Safety
- Healthy Eating, Nutrition
- Dental Health
- Backpack Safety
- Hand Washing
- and more …
Check out our Award-Winning Blog LiveWellLamoille
The Live Well Lamoille blog is a collaborative community effort. We hope you find this blog to be a valuable resource and use it to share information and encourage one another to make healthy choices.