Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology
Appointments: Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
1st floor of the hospital, across from Outpatient Services Center
528 Washington Highway
Morrisville, VT 05661
Copley Hospital offers a variety of imaging and interventional procedures that provide pictures of soft tissue, internal organs and/or bones to help your physician diagnose an injury or an illness.
Board-Certified Radiologists; Skilled, Licensed Technologists
Copley’s team of board certified radiologists and licensed radiologic technologists offer diagnostic and interventional radiology services in a comfortable friendly setting. Copley’s radiologic technologists are highly-skilled and licensed to perform these diagnostic tests. Our staff also includes board-certified radiologists; physicians that are trained to read and interpret the results of the tests.
Most Copley technologists hold multiple credentials within each discipline. We regularly exceed the accepted standards for annual training and continuing education.
Courteous Care and Excellent Communication
From routine X-rays to complex MRIs to 3D Mammography (tomosynthesis), our staff is dedicated to providing high-quality images, courteous care, and excellent communication, keeping you, your family and your doctor informed every step of the way. Radiologic staff is available 24 hours a day to meet emergency needs.
- Bone Density Testing
- Computed Tomogtraphy (CT) Scan
- 3D Digital Mammography (Breast Tomosynthesis) – Screening
- 2D Digital Mammography – Screening
- Mammography – Diagnostic and Breast Ultrasound
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
Copley uses the latest radiologic equipment which is safe and without significant health risks to you. We strive to create the safest environment, using techniques and tools to minimize exposure to radiation and radioactive substances. Pregnant patients are encouraged to notify the technologist before the exam starts.
In addition, Copley’s imaging equipment is regularly inspected by both Federal and State agencies such as the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and the Vermont Department of Health & Human Services.
- Copley Hospital’s Echocardiography Laboratory has been accredited in Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). Copley is one of four hospitals in Vermont to achieve this accreditation.
- Copley’s Mammography Department is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and by the Food & Drug Administration’s (FDA) Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA).
- Copley’s MRI unit is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Copley’s nuclear medicine program has been accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC).
- Copley’s Computed Tomography (CT) program has been accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR).