- Professional on-site management
- Personal Service Coordination
- One meal per day in the dining room
- Exercise Class
- Activities, including social, cultural, and recreational events
- Utilities, including heat, water, sewer, and electricity
- General property, fire, and liability insurance
- On-site, 24-hour staff and secure entry system
- Lifeline Personal Response System
- Building maintenance and repairs, including custodial service for all common areas
- Landscaping and snow removal
- Regularly scheduled local transportation
125 Thomas Lane
Stowe, VT 05672
Copley Woodlands offers
- Spacious condominiums averaging 1,100 square feet
- A community of warm and friendly residents
- Pets are welcome
- Walking distance from shopping, restaurants and the post office
- 24/7 on-site Staff
- Amenities and Services
- Ownership and leasing options
Copley Woodlands is a 40-unit Independent Living Retirement Community in the heart of Vermont’s quintessential town of Stowe.
It is a wonderful place to continue your independence with comfort and security.
Copley Woodlands Under New Management
Site Manager Penny Davis (left) with resident and Past President
of the Woodlands Home Owners Association Margery Adams.
Copley Woodlands, an independent living retirement community located in Stowe and managed through a partnership between Copley Health Systems, Inc (CHSI or Copley) and the University of Vermont Medical Center (UVMMC) since 1996, will now be fully managed by Copley beginning July 28 read full press release.
Our Residents Say:
“I am an avid bridge player and one of the first things I found out was that there was a bridge group at Copley Woodlands. Before I knew it, I had a whole group of new friends that was just marvelous.”
– Pat Watson
“I love living at Copley Woodlands. The apartments are a good size and ample storage. One good meal a day is included (and another is possible). It is within walking distance to town and all of the staff are exceptionally nice and helpful. Medical help is always available with Lifeline.”
– Anne Winter
“Copley Woodlands offers everything you would want for your loved one as they age. It is a well-rounded, caring facility. Copley Woodlands is where I’d like to go when I retire!”
– Anne Bongiorno, daughter of Pat Watson
“Copley Woodlands has been the perfect place. There are a lot of mentally stimulating activities: an exercise class, games, poetry, and weekly movies. Copley Woodlands is conveniently located; we can walk to the post office, and there are plenty of shops and things to do.”
– Tom McKenna
On Site Services Include
Home ownership or leasing is available.
Each resident also pays a monthly residential service fee.
This unique community promotes continued independence with your comfort in mind.
For more information or to schedule a tour, call Penny Davis at 802-253-7200
or visit the Copley Woodlands website