Oncology & Cancer Care
Outpatient Oncology Clinic
A collaboration with the University of Vermont Medical Center
Appointments: Monday – Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am-3:00pm with Oncologist
Outpatient Services Center, 1st Floor of Copley Hospital
528 Washington Highway
Morrisville, VT 05661
The Outpatient Oncology Clinic at Copley Hospital offers a team of expertly trained oncology and hematology specialists, high-tech diagnostics, and private, comfortable treatment rooms with a recliner and television. You receive intimate, personal care, both physically and emotionally, from staff that’s like an extended family.
Physical and Emotional Support From Your Healthcare Team
Emotional support is essential for patients and their families affected by a cancer diagnosis. Copley’s team of support includes the oncologist, advanced practice nurse, registered nurses, social worker and chaplain.
In addition, we refer as necessary to the Cancer Patient Program at University of Vermont Medical Center for nutritional and psychological support.
Our ability to provide high quality cancer care is supported by a multidisciplinary team at Copley Hospital including pharmacy, laboratory, radiology, emergency and inpatient services.
Private Treatment Rooms
The outpatient clinic offers private treatment rooms equipped with comfortable recliners and televisions with access to a refrigerator. We encourage you to have family and friends join you during your chemotherapy treatment.
- Chemotherapy and immunotherapy for all cancer diagnoses
- Collaborate/coordinate care with other hospitals, allowing you to receive chemotherapy and supportive care closer to home
- Assess, diagnose, and treat symptoms related to disease and secondary to treatment
- Education regarding disease, treatments and potential side effects
- End of life and palliative care counseling and services in coordination with home health services in the surrounding communities
- Emotional support for patients and their families