Copley Hospital Rehabilitation Services
555 Washington Highway
Hours vary by location and therapist. Please call to schedule an appointment.
Copley’s Occupational Therapists are licensed professionals who use therapeutic activities to help people of all ages improve their physical and cognitive life skills.
Our occupational therapists use a holistic approach to assess your needs for your home or work environments. They’ll assess your physical, cognitive, sensory, visual, motor and/or psychological disabilities, and provide training to help you return to optimal function in self-care and at work.
They’ll instruct you and family members in the use of adaptive equipment; fabricate splints to support injured arms and hands; and provide cognitive retraining for neurological impairments.
Common conditions treated include
- Painful and limiting conditions of joints in the hands, wrists, elbows, and shoulders
- Overuse injuries of arms and hands
- Work related injuries and arms and hands
- Other neurological conditions
- Sprains, strains and fractures of upper extremities
- Post operative conditions such as total joint replacements and other surgical repairs