Foot and Ankle
Learn what you can do now to avoid foot and ankle pain.
Dr. Bryan Monier provides a Checklist for maintaining good ankle health.
Mansfield Orthopaedics, a practice of Copley Hospital
Two Locations for your convenience:
555 Washington Highway
Morrisville, VT 05661
6 North Main Street
Waterbury, VT 05676
Laura Brown, MA
Copley’s Foot and Ankle specialist, Dr. Bryan Monier, has years of dedicated expertise and experience. He offers:
- Personalized care, focusing on the treatment and services that may improve your quality of life
- Elective or emergent treatment for foot and ankle conditions
- Focus on laparoscopic or minimally invasive surgery
Learn what you can do now to avoid foot and ankle pain. Dr. Monier provides an overview of the ankle and suggestions on maintaining good ankle health.
Diseases and Conditions treated include
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Achilles Tendon rupture or tear
- Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle
- Broken bones and injuries
- Diabetic (Charcot) Foot
- Hammer toe
- Heel Pain
- Ingrown Toenail
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Plantar Fasciitis and Bone Spurs
- Stiff Big Toe (Hallux Rigidus)
- and more
To learn more about your feet and ankles, we suggest the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons’ educational website.