Working at Copley
Top Ten Reasons to Work at Copley Hospital:
Bonus reason: our new salary range for RNs!
- Personal Relationships: At Copley we believe that personal relationships are at the center of our employee satisfaction. We believe in fostering teamwork and healthy working relationships.
- State of the Art Equipment: We may be small but that doesn’t mean we are behind the curve on new technologies. At Copley we continually strive to provide our employees with state of the art equipment in a challenging and stimulating work environment.
- Great Benefits: We offer our employees a wealth of benefits, from health care coverage, dental and vision services to a 403 (b) plan, short term disability, and flexible spending benefits.
- Career Growth: We believe in providing employees with an opportunity to grow and develop in their careers. Many employees have worked at Copley for years and have lots of knowledge to share.
- Location: We are located in the heart of the Green Mountains. Finish your shift and within 20 minutes you can be skiing, hiking, or biking. Relax and recharge in the beauty of nature – from high mountain tops to rolling rivers and streams.
- Balance: We believe in work life balance and encourage employees to take care of themselves so that they can provide even better service to our customers. Supporting one another is central to our culture. Laughter is encouraged!
- Make a Difference: We understand that Copley is a vital and integral part of our local community and that is why we encourage our staff to get involved and help make a difference in our community.
- Recreational Activities: Copley is close to several renowned 4-season recreational centers including Stowe, Smugglers Notch and Craftsbury. We are located near a wealth of cultural activities such as art galleries, artisan crafts, community theaters, cinemas, and fine dining, including several nationally known craft brewers. Best of all, our area boasts a host of recreational resources including a variety of adult sports leagues, recreational paths and trails, skiing, fishing, hunting and more.
- Expert Care with a Personal Touch: Our employees are skilled in their areas of responsibility and our size allows us to offer a personal touch to our patients.
- Free, Close, Convenient Parking: At Copley, we don’t worry about buses and shuttles because our employees enjoy the convenience of our close parking lot.