|Copley's Occupational Therapists are licensed professionals who use therapeutic activities to help people of all ages improve their physicial and cognitive life skills.
Our OT therapists use a holistic approach to assess your needs for your home or work environments. They'll assess your physical, cognitive, sensory, visual, motor and/or psychological disabilities, and provide training to help you return to optimal function in self-care and at work.
They'll instruct you and family members in the use of adaptive equipment; fabricate splints to support injured arms and hands; and provide cognitive retraining for neurological impairments.
Common conditions treated include:
- Painful and limiting conditions of joints in the hands, wrists, elbows, and shoulders
- Overuse injuries of arms and hands
- Work related injuries and arms and hands
- Other neurological conditions
- Sprains, strains and fractures of upper extremities
- Post operative conditions such as total joint replacements and other surgical repairs
OT Therapy provided at:
- Copley Hospital Main Clinic
528 Washington Highway, Morrisville