Copley Hospital's Patient Portals provide you with safe, secure online access to your medical records.
There are two portals: Hospital and Physician Practice
To activate your patient portals:
- At the hospital or practice registration desk
(where you "check-in"), ask the registrar to activate your Patient Portal.
- You will be sent an email with a link to the patient portal (hospital or physician practice portal) and directions on how to set your password.
- Click on the link, follow the directions to set your password.
- Log out of the portal.
- Now activated, you can click on the links below to reach your patient portals.
- Hospital Portal (click on the word)
Use the Hospital Portal for medical record information about:
Inpatient Stay Records
Emergency Department Visits
Lab and Test Results
Patient Portal FAQs(frequently asked questions)
- Physician Practice Portal (click on the word)
Use the Physician Practice Portal for medical record information from the following areas
Cardiology - Adam Kunin, MD
General Surgery - Patricia Jaqua, MD
The Women's Center (OB/GYN)
Urologist - Betsy Perez, MD
Please note that your medical record may consist of electronic and paper documentation. Only electronic documentation is available through your patient portal. For access to paper documentation in your Medical Record, or for assistance with your patient portal, please contact Medical Records at 802-888-8352.